Friday, April 3, 2009

How is it a pattern if it's unprinted?



I've been very careful up until this week, to make sure I only buy vintage patterns which are printed. My theory was.. if it's not printed.. why not just buy paper and make my own darn patterns? Just doesn't make sense to me. In my hurry to buy an adorable pattern I didn't notice that little "unprinted pattern" note.

Doh!



So I take the pattern out of the envelope.. and it's quite literally blank.

Google is my friend (mantra).

http://sewing.patternreview.com/cgi-bin/review/readreview.pl?ID=1113

Luckily I'm not the only one baffled by such things. Only problem is.. I can't see the perforations! Perhaps my pattern is so old the paper has sort of .. merged?




Oh well, it's neat to have something old, and it only cost a couple dollars.

BFN

No comments:

 

Made by Lena