Thursday, December 4, 2008

Stuffed with stuffing

My task for Thanksgiving at my friend Heather and Luke's house was to bring stuffing. I've made plenty of regular stuffings before, sausage, bread, pretty simple. This time I searched around to try and find something a little more interesting. I found it! Right before Thanksgiving I gave it a test run, and it was an instant favorite.

The recipe is from Epicurious.com called Country Bread Stuffing with Smoked Ham, Goat Cheese, and Dried Cherries

The only moderations I made were to reduce the amount of ham (just didn't have as much as it asked for), added a few more cherries, and used an organic whole wheat bread.

I cooked it a little longer than asked as well, so the top ended up nice and crunchy, with a lot of soft veggies underneath.

I promise my next post won't be about food! (Well.. probably).



BFN

No comments:

 

Made by Lena