Monday, September 28, 2009

Day four, week 2 of bootcamp

Well Tuesday->Thursday were pretty tough days to walk last week. Lots of groaning and stiffness, but I made it through the week!

Friday we had our tests. We had to do as many crunches as we could in 60 seconds, my count was 60. Then we had to do as many pushups (regular or modified) in 60 seconds. I managed 10. No seriously.. 10 modified push ups. I just have zero upper body strength.

Once that was done, we ran 2 laps of the park. Each lap is about 1 mile, and we were timed on each lap, and given a total. My first lap was more of a jog/walk than a run, and my time was 9 minutes and 5 seconds. Second lap I started to have increasingly uncomfortable pain in my digestive area. Towards the end I was running faster just because I thought I might poop my pants! Lovely thoughts? Total time was 18 minutes and 10 seconds. That means I actually did both laps in exactly the same time! Weird?

In 4 weeks on our last Friday, we will be tested again, and will compare our notes and see if we improved!

Today our bootcamp work out was strenuous and I enjoyed it immensely. I was sweating in a most unladylike fashion, but it felt really good.

Let see how I feel about it tomorrow.

BFN

No comments:

 

Made by Lena