Friday, October 16, 2009

Final boot camp test

This morning was our final regular boot camp, and with it came the test again. We did a test the first Friday of camp, and this test is to compare number of push ups, crunches and a 2 mile jog.
I did 20 more push ups, 5 more crunches, and shaved 3 minutes off my 2 mile jog! It was fun, I brought along my ipod, so was able to get into the "zone" using my running playlist.

Wednesday morning's camp was postponed until tomorrow morning. I'm not sure how I feel about getting up at 6am on a Saturday to drive to Northridge. Our usual camp is near my house in Woodland Hills, but this makeup one is a combo with another camp. Right after that we drive to Granada Hills for our final body composition tests. Since I've watched the scales pretty closely over the past four weeks, I know I've lost no weight, perhaps a pound if I don't eat breakfast. I'm just hoping that I've built some muscle to replace some fat. Will have to see. I was also very dehydrated during the last test, so I'm hoping I have some more water weight.

It's been a good 4 weeks, and I'm excited to go back for another 4 weeks. I think I've decided to do 3/week again, then the last camp of the year will only be 3 weeks, so I'm pretty sure I'll do that one for the full 5 days/week.

If anyone is interested, it's the San Fernando Valley Adventure Boot Camp For Women (LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG name!) http://www.valleyadventurebootcamp.com/

Our fantastic coach is Misty



Good Times.

No comments:

 

Made by Lena