Thursday, November 6, 2008

*cough*, *cough*

Sadly I still have this awful cough. It's really starting to piss me off!!

On a good note, it's been quiet here at work since the new Valkyrie site went up, and Impact VOD launched this week as well.
Barring any unforeseen emergencies.. that should pretty much be it until the end of the year! I churn out a couple emails for Nancy, fix bugs as everyone finds them and have the rest of the time to myself. We're adding "sound tracks" to mgm.com soon, but that's not going to be a massive amount of work.. perhaps a couple days? (Don't tell the boss!)

I've been reading a lot of blogs lately, some really very interesting! My favourite is called "angry chicken". It's not even about chickens! Her latest blog is about arm warmers. I never thought of it before, but it's a great idea! I have a lot of short sleeve things (I live in the most painfully hot place I could) but occasionally for about 30 seconds in the middle of winter I am forced to wear a jacket, or a long sleeve shirt. These would be a great substitute! Best dust off my knitting needles and get cracking! Here is the blog post from Angry Chicken.

A friend from a very long time ago added me on facebook. This happens fairly often, but usually with people that I really don't feel I was friends with, just people I knew. Over the past day or so, tons of memories have been resurfacing concerning this one individual, and all of them pleasant. I was closest to them before I went to Germany, and don't have much recollection of them afterwards. Either way it's been interesting to learn about what they've been up to, and see how well they are doing!

Mum & Dad are still off on their cruise around Thailand. Seems like they're having tons of fun.. Dad emails me from internet cafe's every so often! I'm surprised they've lasted so long without a laptop or internet connection!

I've been told I use the ! too often. I'll try and use it less. I find it conveys my feelings quite well though. It's hard.. use my words I know.

BFN

Thoughtful?

No comments:

 

Made by Lena